Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ribbon Share UPDATE!!!

UPDATE! This share has been super popular. I had to buy a second batch of ribbon so the sign up deadline has been extended and there is more to go around. Please contact me by Friday, August 28th to reserve your share(s). But they may be gone by then so contact me soon!

Check out the new Stampin' Up! In-Colors! You can purchase an assorted pack of cardstock, 3 sheets of each color, for just $7.95. You can also purchase the set of 6 markers for $17.95. But to get all 6 of the ribbons, it would run about $60 (there ARE 15 yards in each spool). But who doesn't want all those yummy matching ribbons?

And did you know you can flip the ribbon over if you just want the solid color? SO VERSATILE!

So here we go. Let's do a ribbon share. You can get 1 yard of each of the 6 colors for just......

FIVE DOLLARS!

I will mail ribbon shares for an additional $2 per share to those who are long distance.

Contact me by Saturday, August 15th at noon if you would like to participate. You can order as many shares as you would like.

4 comments:

Denise B said...

Jamie,
You can count me in on the ribbon share but can I want two sets if that is possible. Thanks
Denise

Unknown said...

you sure can, denise!

Denise B said...

I just knew you were the best!!!

Joni said...

Count me in!! I love the sampler pack I received at our first Stamp Club. I think I need more paper in the new colors too!!