Friday, March 6, 2009

Sketch Challenge: I Heart To Stamp

It's so fun and easy to do these sketch challenges. There are many different kinds out there, and I'm still trying to figure out my favorites. Of course the ones that have a drawing for prizes tend to be my favorite! Hee, hee. Most are random drawings for those who participate. Every once in awhile they choose the winner by the best card. This particular challenge will have a random winner.

This sketch is over at I Heart 2 Stamp. And here is my submission. This is a Riley Moose stamp by Hanna Stamps. I LOVE this little guy! So much fun to color. Paper is my new favorite by SU, Sweet Always. Cuteness!

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Caaa-ute!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Loving this Riley. I haven't seen him yet. We are rainy and cold here so it would be quite a happy day if we could ride outside in our car!!!

Congrats on your win.

It's a good life!
Terri E.