Thursday, November 6, 2008

SU Tins For Sale!

SU has announced:

Unique Holiday Packaging: Two Great Tins!


Are you looking for unique holiday packaging ideas this year? We have the perfect solution!

Two of our tins are available for purchase. Our turquoise Punch Box tins are perfect for holiday treats and our silver skinny Accents & Elements tins make great CD or gift card holders. Each tin is sold individually so you can buy the exact number you need. These items are only available while supplies last, so share this great packaging idea with your customers and place your order today!


114673 Turquoise Tin $3.95

108333 Silver Skinny Tin $1.95

Personally, I love these tins. Let me give you some good tips.

Turquoise Tin: I have about six of these and use them all. Some I use like you would for a shoebox swap. When I have a workshop, I put the supplies for each card into their own tin. This system is working out well. I also have a tin for all my basic supplies at workshops like tape, glue, scissors, glue dots, cleaner, etc. See picture above. Another good use of these tins would be for storing cards, stamps, or accessories. I use one of the tins to store my Big Shot supplies now. The all purpose platform, the cutting plates, and the dies fit perfectly. See the other picture above. If you want to decorate these for gift packaging, rub-on's look great on that clear top!

Silver Skinny Tin: These have been for sale, 3 for $9.95. So this new price is a great reduction! SU already gave some good tips for their use. But did you know that SU's Notecards, p. 167, will fit perfectly in these tins (even the envelopes)? See the picture above. I put a notecard and envelope in one of the tins to show you. You can make card packs for Christmas gifts, package them in these tins, and decorate the outside with a cardstock belly band or tie up with a ribbon. How cute!

These ARE while supplies last so contact me soon if you want to snag some!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
Denise here. I am still not getting emails from you or any of the other campers. Please be sure you have my email as denise.beauman@cwlp.com

Also, I wanted to let you know that I want 4 of the turquois tins and 4 of the flat tins.

You are the best most super dooper SU demonstrator ever!!!!

Denise

Anonymous said...

PS Also if anybody has the long white boxes that the stamp pads come in when you order an entire set that you are not using and dont want. I would love to have another one to put all my "In" colors in. Thanks
Denise