Thursday, September 18, 2008

SU Open House on Sep 27th


I am participating in the ultimate SU Open House with several other demonstrators, and it's coming up soon! With ALL the new stuff going on with SU, we demonstrators decided that it would take a co-op effort to show it ALL.....the new Fall/Winter Catalog, the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog, the new Decor Elements line (vinyl wall decor), new partnership with the die-cut company Sizzix, and so much more!

The event is on Saturday, September 27th at the Hampton Inn and Suites, behind Meijer. Come anytime between 9am-3pm. There will be a make-n-take, refreshments, In-Color charts to make, demonstrations, lots of samples, and door prizes every half hour! And the best news....the event is completely FREE!!!

I am responsible for cutting and providing make-n-take supplies for my own stampers in attendance. So please let me know if there's a chance that you might stop by. I want to make sure I have enough for everyone.

I'm super excited about this awesome event. I hope you will join us!

1 comment:

Joni said...

I will be there as soon as I get done walking in the American Lung Association Lung Walk!! I'll grab some lunch first then head over to see you...