Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stamp Club: Sep Swap

I've had these baby food jars in my garage for months now. When my club gals decided on a Halloween 3D swap for this month, I decided to put these babies to use. I had just the right number of them on hand. Yay for using them up!

I first got the jars all clean by soaking them in hot, soapy water. This helps for getting the labels and residue completely removed. Once they were plain, I washed them and gave them a day to dry. The sticks were from my large stash of fondue supplies...some of you know that story. I used the jack-o-lantern face from the new Autumn Fest stamp set and layered it on punched circles and the scallop punch. Dotted the scallops with the white gel pen. Finished off with a little bow on the stick and some colorful, festive candies....and there you have it.

No comments: