Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stamp Club: Aug

I had a flower pow wow for August Club. Just had to get the flowers out of my system before Fall and Winter creep in. This card uses the small oval punches to make a flower. Used the ever famous Bella Rose Designer Paper. This punch idea was not my own but I cannot remember where I saw it. Maybe an SU magazine?


And this was our "Catalog Copy" for the night. See page 22 of the catalog. Look familiar? I love to show my stampers how the samples in the catalog or any other samples can be great launching points for creative ideas. With this card, I liked using a different accessory in each flower. That way you use a little bit of everything instead of exhausting one kind of accessory. Perfect for when you just have a little this and a little that lying around.

No comments: