Sunday, September 7, 2008

My First Ever Sketch Challenge Submission

My good friend Jennifer is on a design team now, and I'm so proud of her! They do weekly sketch challenges, and I finally got a chance to play along. Here's what I came up with. Check out the faux rick rack using the scallop border punch! I actually came across this idea when I first broke out that new punch. But I wasn't sure if it was such a cool idea or just a silly mistake I had made. But then I later saw other stampers had caught on to the idea too....so I guess it was a good one!

Stamp: Moose You & A Little Birthday Cheer
DSP: Plum Designer Series Prints
Ink: Creamy Caramel & Perfect Plum
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Perfect Plum, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SS Button & Linen Thread

5 comments:

Mandy said...

cute! miles bday card?!

Kevin Renz said...

What a cute card - I love that moose. I hope you play again :)

Mandy said...

What a cute card! I love that moose and the rick-rack along the bottom! :) Thank you for playing!

JenMarie said...

Super cute! LOVE your 'ric rac'!!!

Anonymous said...

You're so clever! I love it! I need to get me one of those punches!