Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Scrapbooking

So some of you are keeping up with my progress on little Graham's scrapbook. We had his birthday party today and sadly, the album was not complete. BUT, I do have most of the pictures in place, and for me that is the hardest part. Now I just need to go through and add embellishments and designer papers, titles, and journaling. Easy enough! I was really feeling the crunch of the birthday party and finally came to the conclusion that I would rather take my time and do a good job than to rush and do a sloppy job that I'll later regret. I don't think it will take too much longer to finish it up. Yay! Guests still got to see the pictures and gist of it today. Most people don't get scrapbooking anyways so I'm probably the only one who cared that it wasn't done.

On a more successful note, I put all the 12x12 pages from Scrap Club into an album finally and had that available for viewing at Graham's party. It's just month-by-month for 2008 of the boys together, the family, or whatever came up each month. Having all those pages done and together really felt nice. Scrap Club has been great for keeping me up-to-date with at least one album. Yipeeee!

And for the next scrapbook adventure, I hope to have an ABC book for Miles's two-year-old album done by next month! Oh man, why do I do this to myself? However, I DO have the pictures picked out and ordered. That alone took several hours. Do you know how hard it is to find a picture for the letter X! I will keep you posted on how it's going. Wish me luck!

No comments: