Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Head is Spinning!!!

I am completely overwhelmed by all the possibilities with this new catalog. I have so many fun ideas going through my head. Is there enough time to do it all?! I'm really just posting this as a "think out loud" moment. Let's see....
  • Big Shot Club
  • September New Catalog Open House
  • October World Cardmaking Day Event
  • October Weekend Crop in Cantrall
  • November Christmas Card Class
  • Charity Cardmaking Event for Ronald McDonald House and U.S. Troops
  • December E-Mail Class (who has time to attend an actual live event in Dec, right?)
  • January Club Appreciation Parties!!!
Help me out, ladies. Any of this sound particularly interesting? Feedback?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
You have so many wonderful ideas. I personally would love a November Christmas Card class. I would also like to participate in the McDonals and US Troops cards. Just dont wear yourself out. You are the best.
Denise