Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Email Class: Summer Days 28 Cards

Yes, I did it again. I took one of the Simply Scrappin' Kits and went crazy. I designed 28 different cards using the Summer Days Kit back in May. Above are two samples. And after a delightful day outside with the boys yesterday, I was in the mood to pull this project out and do something productive with it! Here's your chance to make a boat load of cards using this summery kit before it retires next month!

Project: 28 cards and envelopes
Cost: $25 (additional $4.75 to mail flat rate)

Once you assemble these cards based on email pictures I send, you may choose to stamp your own sentiments on them and/or to add some fun accessories like eyelets, brads, and ribbon. Or just leave them as is. The possibilities are endless!

Contact me by Monday, July 14th to sign up. We want to get the kits ordered before the accessory retirement list comes out and the kits become a "while supplies last" item. That could be bad because these are gonna fly off the shelves like hot cakes!

No comments: