Monday, May 26, 2008

Blog Series: National Scrapbooking Month


Time to report in on our scrapbooking the past week. I don't have much to write home about this week. But I did do a couple things.
  • Noelle came over again Friday night to scrapbook. I spent the time stuffing bags for Scrap Club so that part doesn't count because that is "work". But having Noelle over to scrapbook DOES count because that was "personal".
  • Looked through a scrapbooking magazine.
  • Ordered more pictures from Snapfish.
  • Tweaked a few pages that I had done in Graham's book. Already messing with it and it's not even done yet.
  • Ordered my first scrapbooking t-shirt from cafepress. Mandy found the perfect one for me. "Got coffee, will craft". Can't wait to show it off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I had done much scrappin this month. But with Maggie gone for Memorial Day weekend and my DH (dear husband) and DS (dear son) doing there own thing. I was able to to work on Maggie's Disney Scrapbook. I got all of MGM Studios done. Now all I have to finish if the parade and the character meeting and it will be finished. Maybe I will have it done before its a year since we went. Jamie thanks for all you do.
Denise

Mandy said...

I didn't get much of my personal scrapping done but I did design and cut for a scrap club layout. I also ordered pics from ArtsCow!