Sunday, April 20, 2008

My First E-Mail Class

I am offering my first e-mail class. Here is how it works. Sign up and pay the fee. Then either pick up the supplies or pay to have me mail them to you. I e-mail the samples for you to copy and then you assemble the project at home.

This is how we are running the Scrap Club, and it is working out wonderfully. I think with our busy schedules these days, people really do like the option of being able to do class projects at home on their own time. Plus, this is a great way for long distance stampers to get involved!

Here are the details:

E-Mail Class: Lucky Star 12 Note Cards Class
Cost: $12
Shipping (optional): $4.60 Priority Flat Rate Envelope
Supplies:
lucky star die-cut stickers shown on page 177, here
1 metal tin
supplies for tin's belly-band
12 scored note cards
12 note card envelopes

This project makes 12 different note cards with matching envelopes, plus a matching tin with belly-band which will hold the 12 note cards and envelopes. My picture shows the tin and 3 of the 12 note card designs. This makes a great gift or a fun stash for yourself.

Please contact me with your order and pre-pay by Wednesday, April 30th. You may order as many units as you'd like. Contact me at jamiekaufmann (at) yahoo (dot) com to place your order or to ask any questions.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: